Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe Note: Pescatarian Friendly, Paleo Friendly, Whole30 Friendly, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
- Make it Keto: skip the potato wedges
4 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
1 pound extra-large shrimp (26/30), peeled and deveined
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
¾ cup Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
⅛ teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Add potatoes to a large bowl; cover with water, place in refrigerator, and let soak at least 15 minutes or up to overnight.
- Meanwhile, skewer 5–6 shrimp on each of four metal or wood skewers.
- On four separate skewers, alternate skewering bell pepper, zucchini and onion.
- Brush shrimp and vegetable skewers with ¼ cup special sauce; season with salt and pepper
- Drain potatoes and thoroughly pat dry with a kitchen towel. Toss potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, and cayenne.
- Preheat grill to medium. Brush grill grate with oil.
- Arrange potatoes on grate in a single layer and grill until cooked through and charred on both sides, 5–6 minutes per side. Transfer potato wedges to a bowl.
- Grill vegetable skewers until tender and charred, 4 minutes per side; transfer to a serving platter. Grill shrimp skewers until shrimp are opaque, 1½ minutes per side. Transfer shrimp skewer to platter with vegetable skewers.
- Serve skewers and potato wedges with remaining ½ cup Special Sauce.